We Believe “This Fellowship” Is Established and Ordained By God.
We Declare Before All Persons That the Following Are Fundamental Statements of Spiritual Truths Adopted By This Church
- We believe in the one true and living God as revealed in the Holy Bible, manifested in three persons; the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost being co-equal; (Deut. 6:4; Phil. 2:6; I John 5:7) that this God (God the Son) is the spoken force of the Father and is the Creator of the heavens and the earth, and all things were made by Him and without Him was not anything made, that was made. (John 1:1-3; II Cor. 13:14)
- We believe in Jesus Christ who is the Son of God, and is God Himself, manifested in the flesh. (John 1: 4-16) He was born of a virgin, and conceived by the Holy Spirit. (Matt. 1:20-23; Luke 1:26-35) He became sin for our sake, but was Himself without sin, even though tempted in all points. (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 2:22) He performed miracles (Acts 2:22), taught us how to live overcoming lives and then went voluntarily to the cross to die for our sins as the ultimate sacrifice. On the third day after His crucifixion, He arose from the dead and ascended into heaven where He sits on the right hand of the Father, His work on earth having been finished. (I Cor. 15:3-4; Matt. 28:5-7; Luke 23 & 24; Acts 1: 9-11, 2: 31-33; Phil. 2: 5-11; Heb. 1)
- We believe in the Gospel of Salvation whereby sinners are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. We believe in the communion of Saints, the laying on of hands for the healing of the sick, the blessing and dedication of children, the confirmation and ordination of ministry and the imparting of spiritual gifts. (Acts 8:17-18,3:1-3, 14:22; I Tim. 4, 14; II Tim.1:6 Mark 10:16,16:18; Eph. 2:8).
- We believe in the ordinance of water baptism established by Christ, identifying the believer with His death and resurrection. Through this act of total water immersion, our old self is buried with Christ, and we arise as new creatures to a new life. It is an act of faith and a covenant with God through which we are justified as sons and daughters of God, with full inheritance from the Father. (Matt. 28:19; Mark 16:16; John 3:5; Acts 2:38; Romans 6; Col. 2:9-14).
- We believe the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a gift from God, as promise by our Lord Jesus Christ to all believers who ask. (Matt.7: 11) We also believe this experience is accompanied with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the spirit of God give the utterance (Acts 2:3-4).
- We believe in Holy Communion (Lord‘s Supper) in which bread and grape juice are consecrated and received as the body and blood of Jesus or as symbols of them. It is also called the Breaking of Bread in Acts 20:7. (Luke 22:7-22, John 13:1-35, I Cor. 11:20-34, Matt. 26:17-30 and Mark 14:12-26)
- We believe in the personal return to earth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as predicted by the scriptures. We believe in the resurrection of the dead in Christ together with the translation of those believers still alive at the time of His coming. We believe in two separate resurrections; the resurrection of the dead in Christ, (I Thess. 4:16) and the resurrection of the unjust (Rev. 20:5). We believe in the establishment of a new heaven and new earth as envisioned by John in Revelation, wherein the righteous will dwell eternally with God. (Matt. 23:39; 24:42-44; 25:31; Mark 14:62; Acts 1:11; I Thess. 4:13-18;).
It is our faith in the Word of God that sustains us as an assembly of believers and witnesses to the love of God for all men and women who accept Him through His Son. We gladly accept our role to broadcast the good news (the Gospel) to our community with wide open doors and arms outstretched to worship and praise God, to comfort, counsel, teach, heal the broken hearted, feed the hungry, clothes the naked, assist the poor, make preparations for the wedding of Christ and His bride, and most of all, to Love all humanity with the love that our Lord has commanded. (Matt. 18:20; Eph. 4; Phil. 3:2-3; Col. 3:16; Heb. 10:25, 13:15).